Over the years we’ve developed a number of mods for Source Engine based games. Other work on SourceEngine games also included porting Half-2: Capture the Flag from the pre-2006 SDK to SDK 2013.
- Foo’s Throwing Crowbar Plugin enables throwing crowbars and stunsticks in Half-Life 2: Deathmatch using the “attack2″ mouse button. $10
- Weapon Zoom adds enhanced zoom levels to weapons in Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. It may also work in other games, but we haven’t tested others. $15
- Foo’s Weapon Management plugin for Sourcemod provides customizable Weapon Modes and weapon settings for Source based games. $15
- Foo’s time left is a simple plugin for displaying the remaining time (and optionally the next map) at a fixed position on the player’s hud $5
- Foo’s Jump Sound plugin plays a custom sound when a player jumps. This plugin is pretty simple to configure. $5
- Auto Rename Player for Sourcemod automatically renames ‘unnamed’ players to their Steam Profile name. $3
- Model Chooser for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch – offers a menu to players to change their player model in-game by typing !model in chat. Available on Github.
- No Ear Bleed – turn off “tinnitus” ringing on explosions. Available on Github.
- Various other experiments and utilities of varying usefulness up on Github!
We’ve also dived into the archives and have resurrected our custom crosshair selection tool for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. Available from www.foo-games.com/crosshairs/
Get in touch with us if you’re interested in any of these plugins!
Note: We charge a nominal fee for these packaged (and compiled) plugins and provide ‘best-effort’ personal support to operators who have purchased them directly from us.