Over the years we’ve developed a number of mods for Source Engine based games. Other work on SourceEngine games also included porting Half-2: Capture the Flag from the pre-2006 SDK to SDK 2013.
- Foo’s Throwing Crowbar Plugin enables throwing crowbars and stunsticks in Half-Life 2: Deathmatch using the “attack2″ mouse button.
- Weapon Zoom adds enhanced zoom levels to weapons in Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. It may also work in other games, but we haven’t tested others.
- Foo’s Weapon Management plugin for Sourcemod provides customizable Weapon Modes and weapon settings for Source based games.
- Foo’s time left is a simple plugin for displaying the remaining time (and optionally the next map) at a fixed position on the player’s hud.
- Foo’s Jump Sound plugin plays a custom sound when a player jumps. This plugin is pretty simple to configure.
- Auto Rename Player for Sourcemod automatically renames ‘unnamed’ players to their Steam Profile name.
We also have developed a number of private and experimental plugins including:
- HL2DM and CS:GO Capture the Flag for Sourcemod
- Custom weapon effects, weapon models and physics
- In-game e-Commerce through the standard HTML HUD found in Source
- Model Chooser for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch – offers a menu to players to change their player model in-game by typing !model in chat.
- No Ear Bleed – turn off “tinnitus” ringing on explosions.
- Various other experiments and utilities of varying usefulness
We’ve also dived into the archives and have resurrected our custom crosshair selection tool for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. Available from www.foo-games.com/crosshairs/
Get in touch with us if you’re interested in any of these plugins!
Note: We charge a nominal fee for these packaged (and compiled) plugins and provide ‘best-effort’ personal support to operators who have purchased them directly from us.